At the Red Forest Bed and Breakfast Inn, we will always take the time to answer your questions and give you ideas about how to make your stay in Two Rivers, Wisconsin a memorable experience.
- Coffee & tea, water, after-dinner candies, and chocolate available on guest self-service hallway dresser. Specialty cookies may also be found there
- Evening welcome showcasing local offerings may include strawberry shortcake in season, specialty cheeses from local dairies, Cedar Crest Ice Cream, Amish pies or cheesecake, and local wines
- Queen size beds in each room with luxurious linens, private bath with spa toiletries available, and hairdryer
- Wireless high-speed internet throughout the inn
- A flat-screen TV with a DVD player and Roku in each guest room. Netflix, Pureflix, Youtube, and History Vault are paid channels available to guests
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans in each guest room
- CD/Radio players with CD selections available
- Relaxing common areas with fireplace and TV with Roku
- Many options for outdoor seating. Porches & the patio surround you with beautiful flowers
- Rates includes full breakfast, double occupancy
Extra person in room $25.00
- Reservations are appreciated
- A multiple night stay is preferred but not mandatory. There will be a discretionary upcharge for one-night stays to defray extra room turn-over expenses
- One night’s deposit is required at the time of booking to hold the reservation
- Cash, personal check, Visa, Master Card, and Discover accepted
- One-week advance notice must be given to avoid loss of deposit
- Check-in anytime after 3:00 pm. Please call if you are going to arrive after 6 pm
- Check-out by 11 am
- Older children are welcome
- Smoking allowed outside
- No pets, please
Maps & Directions
- Two Rivers, WI is located just minutes off of Interstate 43 en route to the Door County Peninsula. 35 minutes south of Green Bay, WI on the Lake Michigan Coastline. We are a 1 ½ hour drive from Milwaukee, WI and 3 ½ hours from Chicago, IL
- Or, take a cross lake cruise on the Lake Michigan Carferry docking daily minutes away. Free pick-up service available, please call ahead.
- Directions from the South ~ From I- 43 take Exit #152 – WI Hwy 42 North, Two Rivers. This will bring you along the northern edge of Manitowoc, along Lake Michigan shoreline, onto the main street in Two Rivers, which is Washington St. We are located on the corner of 25th and Washington St.
- Directions from the West ~ WI Hwy 10 will merges into WI Hwy 310. This will take you to Washington St. downtown Two Rivers. Turn left on to Washington St. to 25th St.
- Directions from the North ~ I 43 take Exit #164 WI Hwy 147, Two Rivers. This will take you through Mishicot and to the northern edge of Two Rivers. Continue on Forest Ave., take a left turn on to 26th St. and a right turn on to Washington St. to 25th St.