At the Red Forest Bed and Breakfast Inn, we will always take the time to answer your questions and give you ideas about how to make your stay in Two Rivers, Wisconsin a memorable experience.
- Coffee & tea, water, after-dinner candies, and chocolate available on guest self-service hallway dresser. Specialty cookies may also be found there
- Evening welcome showcasing local offerings may include strawberry shortcake in season, specialty cheeses from local dairies, Cedar Crest Ice Cream, Amish pies or cheesecake, and local wines
- Queen size beds in each room with luxurious linens, private bath with spa toiletries available, and hairdryer
- Wireless high-speed internet throughout the inn
- A flat-screen TV with a DVD player and Roku in each guest room. A large selection of DVDs are available at the Inn to view.
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans in each guest room
- CD/Radio players with CD selections available
- Relaxing common areas with fireplace and TV with Roku
- Many options for outdoor seating. Porches & the patio surround you with beautiful flowers
- Rates includes full breakfast, double occupancy
A cot is available for an additional person in the Rose Room only. Extra person in room $25.00
- Reservations are appreciated
- A multiple night stay is preferred but not mandatory. You may inquire if multi-night stay discounts are available
- One night’s deposit is required at the time of booking to hold the reservation
- Cash, Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover accepted
- Cancellation Policy: Full refund of deposit, minus a $40 cancellation fee, will be issued if hostess is notified by phone 3 weeks prior to the scheduled reservation date in order to re-book the room. Outside this parameter the deposit will be issued as a gift certificate that may be then used at another date
- Request that check-in verification be made the day before arrival. Check-in my be allowed earlier than 3 pm depending on room turnover needs. Please call B&B to make those arrangements with the hostess
- at 920-793-1974
- Check-out at 11 am
- Older children are welcome
- No pets, please
- So the rooms continue to be beautiful for years to come and for all guests that will stay in the future, the hostess requests that food not be taken to the rooms. Ample dining space is available outside, in the sunporch and in the dining room areas.
Maps & Directions
- Two Rivers, WI is located just minutes off of Interstate 43 en route to the Door County Peninsula. 35 minutes south of Green Bay, WI on the Lake Michigan Coastline. We are a 1 ½ hour drive from Milwaukee, WI and 3 ½ hours from Chicago, IL
- Or, take a cross lake cruise on the Lake Michigan Carferry docking daily minutes away. Free pick-up service available, please call ahead.
- Directions from the South ~ From I- 43 take Exit #152 – WI Hwy 42 North, Two Rivers. This will bring you along the northern edge of Manitowoc, along Lake Michigan shoreline, onto the main street in Two Rivers, which is Washington St. We are located on the corner of 25th and Washington St.
- Directions from the West ~ WI Hwy 10 will merges into WI Hwy 310. This will take you to Washington St. downtown Two Rivers. Turn left on to Washington St. to 25th St.
- Directions from the North ~ I 43 take Exit #164 WI Hwy 147, Two Rivers. This will take you through Mishicot and to the northern edge of Two Rivers. Continue on Forest Ave., take a left turn on to 26th St. and a right turn on to Washington St. to 25th St.